Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Great Surprise!

Mom came home today and told me she had a huge surprise for me.  When I saw the ticket for me to go to the Christmas special at the Conference Center with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and David Archuleta, I just about screamed. I could hardly breathe because I was soooooo excited!!!

Mom's friends at work, Kelley and Alisa, gave her the tickets. Mom told them I would freak out. I did! I can't wait to go.  Thank  you, Kelley and Alisa for making one of my dreams come true.

10 comments:

Jess and Jen said...

Ammon, that is so great! I am so excited for you! -Jen

gillian said...

and guess what! MOM SAID I COULD HAVE THE EXTRA TICKET!! So I get to go with you guys too!!!!

Mike and Adrianne said...

So cool, Ammon! I love that you get to go. I'm jealous.

Mike and Adrianne said...

I just want to add that I'm feeling a little sad about how you have all these favorite supportive, pretty, reliable, favorite siblings. I'm glad I'm your sister even if I'm not one of those included in your list of favorites.

chelsey said...

Whoa! What a fun concert that will be!! Have a great time and sing your heart out!

Lokodi said...

I'm so jelous! That is going to be one great concert! Have fun.

Lindsey

Kaitlin Lanham said...

Yeah..... I should have that extra ticket... I will be home alone in an empty house pretty much with nothing to do so I think that I should get the extra ticket. NOT GILLIAN! You know it is true Ammster!

gillian said...

Sorry Katy, I already called the ticket when I found out. You got to go to SYTYCD AND you got to go to american idol with mom. I didn't. So it's my turn!

Kaitlin Lanham said...

So that means nothing. I paid for the SYTYCD. And the American Idol concert wasn't with David Archuleta. It was with Adam Lambert and Kris Allen......

Anonymous said...

That's way cool. I wish I should have come.