Friday, March 21, 2014

Miracles Happen

So today I had the most Spiritual Experience Ever. 3 Sundays ago I asked President Newman how I can meet one of the Apostles. He told me to just pray and Someday that might happen. So I kept praying that that might happen and so today I got to meet one of them Elder Jeffry R. Holland of the Quorum of the Seventy. I was so excited I couldn't breathe "I am positive it was a Revelation from Heaven in Every Step of the Way ". Quoted from Sanctify Yourselves From October 2000 General Conference. It shows that Heavenly Father really does answer Prayers. it has been the greatest week ever!

3 comments:

marcie said...

Ammon, what great faith you have! That is so awesome! I am going to try to have more faith like you! How did you meet him?

The Duke said...

Marcie, go to the family blog (The Motley Crew) and you can read how it all happened.

Jason said...

I was very excited to hear that you got to meet Elder Holland. Years and years ago, when I was younger than you are now, cousin Ryan Teichert and I were hanging out in downtown SLC. I don't remember why we were there but we stepped into an Arby's and not a minute later, Elder Thomas S. Monson walked in right behind us to get some dinner. I was too shocked to even say hello or ask to shake his hand. Over the years I have had several opportunities to meet general authorities and they all are kind, gentle men who carry the spirit with them where ever they go. I am glad you had this experience. Don't ever forget how he made you feel.