Friday, August 15, 2008

20 Pounds





Today physical therapists put the last pound on my weights. I now have 20 pounds hanging on my head. Today it hurts just a little bit but not too bad. Because I was being pulled up to the top of my bed, PT put my bed on what they call blocks. That is so I won't slide up to the top and will have the right pressure on my body.
I haven't been in bed yet today. I like being in my wheelchair. Mom says after I get done with the computer I have to go to bed.
Here are some pictures we took today.



1 comment:

Mike and Adrianne said...

Dear sweet Ammon! We love you so much. It is hard for me to read these last two posts and hear that you are not feeling so awesome and that you are homesick and bored. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you. You are so brave and such a good example to me about being cheerful. Thank you. If I were there I'd come and visit you. I hope the next few weeks get better for you. We love you!