Thursday, April 29, 2010

Movie Review Part 2

When we last left off, I told you about "Merry Christmas Drake and Josh," "Bedtime Stories," "Cars 2" and "HSM3." This time I am going to tell you about the "Blind Side" with Sandra Bullock. This one is for you, Chelsey. I like the movie. It is the greatest movie ever. It is about a football player named Micheal Oher. He befriends SJ at first but soons find out that they have a lot in common and Mchael Oher becomes a part of the family. I highly recommend it.

Next I am here to tell you about TOY STORY 3. It's about Woody and Buzz and they have to escape the day camp while Andy's going off to college. He throws away his toys and accidentally sends them to a daycare. They have to escape and Buzz just knows what to do. Before I end I would just like to say I'd like to see it .

2 comments:

gillian said...

you cutie butt. You should watch all the new movies coming out and tell me about them!

Tana said...

I really liked the Blind Side too..such a good movie!